Race Ignition Kit Fits:
NOTE: This is an ignition only kit with no lighting facility.
Please examine carefully the size of the crankshaft (which has an internal thread) and the recess (which is 4mm (0.16")) for the stator plate on your bike as these can be different when bikes have been customised (see crankshaft photo). See our kit STK-255 if your bike has a longer crankshaft, and deeper recess(16mm (0.16")) for the stator base plate (link in related products below).
- Race ignition system, high spark energy, self generating CDI, no battery, points, etc.
- Internal crankshaft measure 16.5mm (0.65").
- The spark energy and the timing are produced by the stator copil. The exact advance curve is determined by the stator + CDI combination.
- Low inertia rotor for rapid acceleration.
- Precise and stable ignition with separate pick-up coil.
- High quality electroplating and stainless steel fittings (where possible) are used for maximum corrosion protection.
- Kit is a direct fitment with no modifications needed.
- The rotor is precision machined for almost perfect balance. Taper and keyway are made for exact fitting on the crank shaft.
- Easy timing set-up, adjustment is via slotted holes with setting markings shown on the rotor and stator.
- Rotor weight - 0.38kg (0.84lbs). Complete kit weight - 1.95kg (4.3lbs).
- STK-255 - Stator Kit for Suzuki GT500 - see related products below.
- Manufactured in the UK.
In common with other suppliers we are unable to offer warranty for electrical components used for racing.
- Road bike components - one year from the date of purchase
- Off-road bike components - six months from the date of purchase
- Race bike components - no warranty in line with industry practice
- Any warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or modification.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. On their return they can be replaced or a refund issued via your original payment method.
Faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible with a copy of original documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault within its warranty period it will need to be returned. Once the fault has been verified, a repair or exchange of goods will be issued. If goods are found to be in good working order a testing/administration charge of £15 + VAT and return postage will be made to the customer.
Items ordered in error
If an item has been ordered in error, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. We will not accept returned goods without prior consent except under guarantee. A minimum restocking/administration charge of £5 + VAT will be made on returned goods.
Returns We want you to be happy with your purchase from Electrex World Limited however there may be certain instances when products may need to be returned.
International returns must be marked as 'Return - Failed Sale’ on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a completed returns form which can be downloaded using the following link:
- Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return. Please note that the customer has a duty of care whilst the goods are in their possession and that they should be thoughtfully packaged for the return shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item.
- When fitting electrical parts these can be damaged by the same faulty electrical system that caused the initial failure and in such circumstances these parts cannot be returned for refund.
- No refund can be given If the item is out of warranty, if the item is within warranty but has been subjected to conditions beyond their specification or the item has been fitted/used.
Electrex World Limited Units 43-46 Vanalloys Business Park Stoke Row Oxfordshire RG9 5QW
©2006-2016 Electrex World Ltd. All rights reserved. Home | Terms & Conditions
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration number 04306310. VAT number 785 299 174.