Stator Kit Fits:
NOTE: All models of Tiger Cub have a 5/8" crankshaft to mount the alternator rotor. Models after 1962 have an adaptor sleeve with slot to fit rotor, which now has a 3/4" bore - this is a strange idea. So for the pre-1962 models you will require an adaptor sleeve for later models to enable the STK-200 kit to fit - our part No: ADP200, see below in related products.
- Simple to fit, no machining required.
- High energy self generating cdi ignition system located in place of the original Wipac alternator in the LH cover.
- The stator is designed for operation within the engine environment.
- The stator produces the energy and timing signal which feed the combined cdi, producing a high voltage spark, very easy starting at 250rpm.
- Ignition advance is automatic which gives excellent performance throughout the rev range and is specifically made for Tiger Cub trials engines.
- Manufactured in the UK.
NOTE: Timing is set as per the instructions to 8° BTDC, the ignition will then advance to 35° BTDC. Adjust as required by removing cover and moving plate.
- Road bike components - one year from the date of purchase
- Off-road bike components - six months from the date of purchase
- Race bike components - no warranty in line with industry practice
- Any warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or modification.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. On their return they can be replaced or a refund issued via your original payment method.
Faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible with a copy of original documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault within its warranty period it will need to be returned. Once the fault has been verified, a repair or exchange of goods will be issued. If goods are found to be in good working order a testing/administration charge of £15 + VAT and return postage will be made to the customer.
Items ordered in error
If an item has been ordered in error, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. We will not accept returned goods without prior consent except under guarantee. A minimum restocking/administration charge of £5 + VAT will be made on returned goods.
Returns We want you to be happy with your purchase from Electrex World Limited however there may be certain instances when products may need to be returned.
International returns must be marked as 'Return - Failed Sale’ on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a completed returns form which can be downloaded using the following link:
- Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return. Please note that the customer has a duty of care whilst the goods are in their possession and that they should be thoughtfully packaged for the return shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item.
- When fitting electrical parts these can be damaged by the same faulty electrical system that caused the initial failure and in such circumstances these parts cannot be returned for refund.
- No refund can be given If the item is out of warranty, if the item is within warranty but has been subjected to conditions beyond their specification or the item has been fitted/used.
Electrex World Limited Units 43-46 Vanalloys Business Park Stoke Row Oxfordshire RG9 5QW
©2006-2016 Electrex World Ltd. All rights reserved. Home | Terms & Conditions
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration number 04306310. VAT number 785 299 174.
many thanks for the prompt service in sending me the rotor which is now installed and the bike starts first kick every time! I have spoken to Chris at Meriden Off Road to update him on the situation.
I don't know if you are aware but Chris recently set two new world records at Pendine Sands on a Tiger Cub using Electrexworld STK-200 ignition
Product delivered next day, fitting instructions easy to understand, bike fired up first kick!!!! Superb service and quality.