Stator Kit Fits:
NOTE: For lighting version please see related products (STK-102D)
- Self generating internal rotor, cdi digital ignition system, no battery required eliminating need for battery charger, as well as being lighter.
- Replaces the original Lucas alternator - points and distributor are not required.
- Digital electronic advance curve specifically developed for Triumph twins allowing easy starting and maximum performance.
- Period of advance 27° or 15°, user selectable with programmed rev limiter (not user programmable).
- For easy starting a spark is generated at 300rpm.
- Operates within the engine oil.
- Keyless rotor fitting onto crankshaft. This uses a larger collet to lock the rotor key securely onto the crank. Advantages over a woodruff key and keyway are infinite positioning of the rotor for ignition timing. Can be used on a worn crank or damaged keyway.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Road bike components - one year from the date of purchase
- Off-road bike components - six months from the date of purchase
- Race bike components - no warranty in line with industry practice
- Any warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or modification.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. On their return they can be replaced or a refund issued via your original payment method.
Faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible with a copy of original documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault within its warranty period it will need to be returned. Once the fault has been verified, a repair or exchange of goods will be issued. If goods are found to be in good working order a testing/administration charge of £15 + VAT and return postage will be made to the customer.
Items ordered in error
If an item has been ordered in error, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. We will not accept returned goods without prior consent except under guarantee. A minimum restocking/administration charge of £5 + VAT will be made on returned goods.
Returns We want you to be happy with your purchase from Electrex World Limited however there may be certain instances when products may need to be returned.
International returns must be marked as 'Return - Failed Sale’ on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a completed returns form which can be downloaded using the following link:
- Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return. Please note that the customer has a duty of care whilst the goods are in their possession and that they should be thoughtfully packaged for the return shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item.
- When fitting electrical parts these can be damaged by the same faulty electrical system that caused the initial failure and in such circumstances these parts cannot be returned for refund.
- No refund can be given If the item is out of warranty, if the item is within warranty but has been subjected to conditions beyond their specification or the item has been fitted/used.
Electrex World Limited Units 43-46 Vanalloys Business Park Stoke Row Oxfordshire RG9 5QW
©2006-2016 Electrex World Ltd. All rights reserved. Home | Terms & Conditions
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration number 04306310. VAT number 785 299 174.
You may or may not recall our conversation earlier this year regarding fitting STK012d twin spark s/g race kit to my Matchless G50 classic racer. A friend and colleague Phil McGurk fitted one to his BSA Gold Star and put in the 1st ever 100mph+ lap of the I.o.m. last year 2016.
Well, you supplied one and after some machining work to the crankcases and the making of a stator plate to suit; it has all fitted quite nicely and am please to say works a treat. Starting is the most noticeable improvement; as it can now be started with a push if need be and the starting rollers are not necessary any more.