Lighting Stator Assembly Fits:
|Yamaha:||YZ250 (1999-2002) (2-stroke)|
NOTE: Ignition only stator assembly ST4239 also available. See Related Products below.
- Easy fitting - saves time, highly cost effective.
- High temperature chemical resistant cable harness.
- Universal regulator rectifier also available for LED lighting - RR120 - see related products below.
- Precision die cast base plate (where fitted).
- Super reliable VPI stator unit for easy starting.Socket head stainless steel screws.OEM Japanese connectors.
- Max output lighting coil (where fitted) 35 watt and we recommend use with LED lighting.
- Products are "Brand New" eliminating the need for customers to send in the old ones.
- Most of our products are manufactured by ourselves here in the UK.
- Road bike components - one year from the date of purchase
- Off-road bike components - six months from the date of purchase
- Race bike components - no warranty in line with industry practice
- Any warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or modification.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. On their return they can be replaced or a refund issued via your original payment method.
Faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible with a copy of original documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault within its warranty period it will need to be returned. Once the fault has been verified, a repair or exchange of goods will be issued. If goods are found to be in good working order a testing/administration charge of £15 + VAT and return postage will be made to the customer.
Items ordered in error
If an item has been ordered in error, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. We will not accept returned goods without prior consent except under guarantee. A minimum restocking/administration charge of £5 + VAT will be made on returned goods.
Returns We want you to be happy with your purchase from Electrex World Limited however there may be certain instances when products may need to be returned.
International returns must be marked as 'Return - Failed Sale’ on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a completed returns form which can be downloaded using the following link:
- Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return. Please note that the customer has a duty of care whilst the goods are in their possession and that they should be thoughtfully packaged for the return shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item.
- When fitting electrical parts these can be damaged by the same faulty electrical system that caused the initial failure and in such circumstances these parts cannot be returned for refund.
- No refund can be given If the item is out of warranty, if the item is within warranty but has been subjected to conditions beyond their specification or the item has been fitted/used.
Electrex World Limited Units 43-46 Vanalloys Business Park Stoke Row Oxfordshire RG9 5QW
©2006-2016 Electrex World Ltd. All rights reserved. Home | Terms & Conditions
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration number 04306310. VAT number 785 299 174.
This stator has a controlled output whch regulates voltage to prevent damage to the original SEM cdi/HT coil.
The alternator output can be connected the same as the original SEM stator from direct AC lighting using the original regulator (or optional RG6/12 - see related products below).
The alternator also has the capability of being connected to a 3 phase regulator/rectifier such as our optional RR17 for high power 200w DC supply.
Red to Black souce coil: 1400ohms
Green to Black 25ohms.
100w as single phase (as original SEM) - 200w as a 3 phase with optional RR17