Starter Motor Fits:
|Aprilia:||Habana 50 (2004-2007)|
Mojito 50 (2004-2008)
|Scarabeo 50 2T (2004-2006)|
Scarabeo 50 2T RST (2007-2011)
Sport City 50 One 2T (2008-2011)
SR50 R (2004-2011)
SR50 R Factory (2004-2011)
SR50 Street (2003-2011)
|Derbi:||Atlantis 50 O2 (2002-2006)|
Atlantis 50 City (2007-2011)
Boulevard 50 2T (2009-2011)
GP1 50 (2001-2011)
|Gilera:||DNA 50 (2000-2011)|
Ice 50 (2001-2005)
|Runner 50 (1997-2011)|
Runner 50 RST (2005-2011)
Stalker 50 (1997-2011)
Stalker 50 Naked (2004-2011)
Storm 50 (2007-2011)
Typhoon 50 (1998-2011)
|Honda:||SA50 Vision (1988-1993)|
|Kymco:||CX50 2T (1993-1997)|
DJ W 50 (1994-2000)
DJ X 50 (1991-1992)
DJ Y 50 (1993-2006)
K12 50 (1995-2000)
|ZX50 Super Fever II (1999-2006)|
|Peugeot:||Buxy 50 (1994-1997)|
Elyseo 50 (1998-2003)
Fox 50 (1994-1998)
Jet Force 50 (2003-2011)
Looxor 50 (2000-2003)
Ludix 50 (2004-2011)
Metal-X 50 (2002-2011)
|Speedake 50 (1995-1997)|
Speedfight 50 Air and LC50 (not speedfight 100)
Speedfight 50 I (1997-1999)
Speedfight 50 II (2000-2008)
Speedfight 50 III (2009-2011)
Squab 50 (1995-2001)
St Rapido 50 (1985-1993)
SV Geo 50 (1991-1995)
Trekker 50 (1998-2003)
Trekker TRK2 WRC 50 (2004-2011)
Vivacity 50 2T I (1999-2001)
Vivacity 50 2T II (2002-2006)
Vivacity 50 2T III (2007-2011)
Zenith 50 (1995-1999)
|Piaggio:||Diesis 50 (2000-2004)|
Fly 50 2T (2005-2012)
Free 50 (1993-2002)
Liberty 50 2T (1997-2012)
NRG 50 AC (1994-2011)
NRG 50 LC (1994-2009)
NTT 50 AC (1995-1996)
NTT 50 LC (1995-1996)
Quartz 50 (1992-1996)
|Sfera 50 (1991-1994)|
Sfera 50 RST (1995-1997)
Typhoon 50 (2006-2012)
Vespa 50 ET2 (1997-2005)
Vespa 50 LX 2T (2005-2012)
Vespa 50 LXV 2T (2006-2012)
Vespa 50 S 2T (2007-2012)
Zip 50 2T (1992-2012)
Zip 50 2T RST (1996-1999)
Zip 50 2T SP (1996-2012)
|Puch:||Storm 50 (1993)|
Typhoon 50 (1993-1999)
NOTE: This starter motor does not fit Aprilia RS50
- All our starter motors have been manufactured to meet or exceed oem specifications.
- Precision engineered.
- All products supplied are "Brand New" eliminating the need for customers to send in the old ones and come with a one year's guarantee.
- Most of our products are manufactured by ourselves here in the UK.
- Road bike components - one year from the date of purchase
- Off-road bike components - six months from the date of purchase
- Race bike components - no warranty in line with industry practice
- Any warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, improper installation or modification.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. On their return they can be replaced or a refund issued via your original payment method.
Faulty on arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible with a copy of original documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Items faulty in warranty period
If any of your purchases develop a fault within its warranty period it will need to be returned. Once the fault has been verified, a repair or exchange of goods will be issued. If goods are found to be in good working order a testing/administration charge of £15 + VAT and return postage will be made to the customer.
Items ordered in error
If an item has been ordered in error, you should inform us within 14 days of delivery. We will not accept returned goods without prior consent except under guarantee. A minimum restocking/administration charge of £5 + VAT will be made on returned goods.
Returns We want you to be happy with your purchase from Electrex World Limited however there may be certain instances when products may need to be returned.
International returns must be marked as 'Return - Failed Sale’ on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a completed returns form which can be downloaded using the following link:
- Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return. Please note that the customer has a duty of care whilst the goods are in their possession and that they should be thoughtfully packaged for the return shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item.
- When fitting electrical parts these can be damaged by the same faulty electrical system that caused the initial failure and in such circumstances these parts cannot be returned for refund.
- No refund can be given If the item is out of warranty, if the item is within warranty but has been subjected to conditions beyond their specification or the item has been fitted/used.
Electrex World Limited Units 43-46 Vanalloys Business Park Stoke Row Oxfordshire RG9 5QW
©2006-2016 Electrex World Ltd. All rights reserved. Home | Terms & Conditions
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration number 04306310. VAT number 785 299 174.
Red - Battery +12v | Green - Battery -12v and earth | Blue - Pick-up | Yellow - HT-coil